At Commit, we have a vision of where we want to go, and it’s really exciting. Would you like to be part of a company that is making history? If yes, read on. To achieve our vision, we are always looking out for talented and ambitious individuals who love challenges and who have a passion to excel!
- Exposure to business excellence and evolving technologies
- Opportunity to work across various domains
- Being at the forefront of the documentation revolution
- Opportunity to learn continuously and improve
- An open-door and energetic work environment
Currently, we need professionals at Mumbai/Bangalore for the positions mentioned below. Interested candidates should mail their detailed resume in MS Word format, by specifying the reference code and preferred location of work in the subject of the mail (Example:TA/Mumbai) to email@example.com.
Technical Authors (Ref code – TA)
Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university with any work experience of 1-2 years.
Profile: Creating printed documentation; Online help.